Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Doug N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat
- Chantal C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayNice design
- Eric W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayStunning
The quality, finish, and design of these plates is absolutely top notch. Nothing compares for the price.
- Olivia J.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayA big plate!
Love these, though we don’t use them as much as the salad plates just because they’re quite large! Lovely, simple, with just enough individuality to give it a handmade feel.
- Jun P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat
Perfect condition after using this for several times. Happy to find this brand!