Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Laura G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoIn Love
Love the weight, design, quality and most of the colour
- Leah M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoIn love
I have been searching for new dinnerware for a looooong time and when the Stone Blue color came out, I knew it was meant to be. The dinner plates are gorgeous - just the right amount of blue hue. The plates are just the right weight to feel substantial but not too heavy. Along with the rest of our pieces, we are happy diners.
- Glenda N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoperfection
they are lovely for everyday use!! so pretty
- Denise L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful!
I purchased the set - dinner, salad, soup, cereal - as a housewarming gift for daughter ( a sustainability specialist). But it was my son-in-law who fell in love first! He thought they were just what was needed to elevate their meals. He cleaned them and served dinner in them that same evening and makes excuses to use them. They plan buying more!
I think I need a set ;)
- Katherine B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLittle they are
A bit smaller than I anticipated it they are beautiful.