Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Karen M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayWedding Registry
- Jordan B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove them!
These plates are amazing and the stone blue color is so nice! Highly recommend if you're looking to spruce up your meals.
- Mallory N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove them
These are fantastic and even better than I was expecting. I had been looking for months for new dinnerware and when my daughter told me to check this website out called Fable I immediately did and found exactly what I had been looking for!
- Trisha L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat Plates
Beautiful, modern plates and not too heavy for stoneware. I'm very happy with them so far.
- Carolyn H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoDinner Plates
The dinner plates are the perfect size for daily uses and look amazing in the table for dinner with friends. I highly recommend them.