Designed to last.
Crafted by the Herdmar family in the Porto region of Portugal our cutlery is restaurant quality and treated to last years of dishwasher cycles.
What People Are Saying
- Cassandra L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGorgeous!
Got these for my new home along with the dinnerware set and it's seriously the most stunning combination! The design of the flatware itself is very modern and looks so chic in our white kitchen. They have started to scratch a bit but I guess that's expected once we start to use them!
- Jackie M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it
Great set, dishwasher approved. Wish the big spoon was just a little smaller though.
- Anon25Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat Set
A great set. Like the look and feel of the pieces. Good weight and washes up well. Love that it's made in a family run factory in Portugal.
- Stacy P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFlatware
the most beautiful color and the best large spoon ever!
- Dina M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfectly classic
Love the flatware we purchased! Perfect for everyday and special days.