Designed to last.
Crafted by the Herdmar family in the Porto region of Portugal our cutlery is restaurant quality and treated to last years of dishwasher cycles.
What People Are Saying
- Anon25Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat Set
A great set. Like the look and feel of the pieces. Good weight and washes up well. Love that it's made in a family run factory in Portugal.
- Stacy P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoFlatware
the most beautiful color and the best large spoon ever!
- Dina M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfectly classic
Love the flatware we purchased! Perfect for everyday and special days.
- Allie G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFlatware
Excellent weight and style of flatware, universal design
- Bradford Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFlatware Set
Fantastic quality finish. Heavy weight except for the teaspoon is flimsy compared to the other pieces. All in all happy with the purchase.