Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Skylar R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoLove them
Great quality and style!
- gail b.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agopasta bowl
perfect size and beautiful color - thank you
- Pamela R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agoSophisticated
I enjoy eating dinner from aesthetically pleasing table wear. These pasta bowls hold the perfect portion size and the quality is great.
- EJ A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPasta Bowls
- Kimberly E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect!
Excellent craftsmanship, and I love the organic shape. The bowls are the perfect size for generous servings.