Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Maripat S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat size
These plates are a good size. Sometimes use them even as a dinner plate.
- Lorri O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo Useful
These plates are so useful. They are great for a quick snack of cheese and crackers, fruit or toast in the morning at breakfast. The perfect size for so many bites!
- Stacy P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSalad plates
- Renee G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDark blue salad plates
Love eht size, the style anmd the colour of these!
- Caroline B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoVery nice plates