The durable biodegradable Tawashi Brush is a kitchen cleaning staple.
- Remove superficial marks caused by flatware with the Tawashi Brush and a scouring powder
- Clean everyday cookware
- Use to scrub root vegetables including carrots, radishes, and potatoes
Durable biodegradable brush
Crafted in Japan
Made with palm fibres
8.9 cm. width
9.9 cm. length
5.1 cm thickness
The Tawashi Brush is easy to care for.
- Wash with water before use
- Rinse well after use, drain and air dry
Giving the gift of Fable?
Send a personalized greeting card.
How to Tawashi.
Grab a scouring powder like Bar Keepers Friend (lemon juice and baking soda work in a pinch) then make a paste with water.
With your Tawashi Brush give the surface of your ceramics a hearty scrub for a few seconds.
After a soapy rinse, your dishes will be as good as new.
What People Are Saying
- Tracey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat brush
Great quality brush like everything else I have bought from this wonderful company!!
- Sue C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTawashi brush
Love this brush cleans up dishes fast
- Joy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBrush
I bought two of these and I feel better using them than I do my real brush
- Kathryn V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks really well
A good brush got off any marks that were on the pasta bowls. Would definitely recommend purchasing
- LIZ I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing brush