Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Tania L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 hours agoLove the color!
Always amazing! And the limited color is beautiful. Hopefully it will be available for add ons for a while.
- Jo F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAdorable bowls
Simple and pretty bowls for everyday use. Nice quality.
- Serena L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agobowls
- Glenda N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBeautiful
- Serena O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoDecent bowls
As a fellow Korean, I liked the story behind the color of the Jenn Im collection. I never bought anything from Fable before and was surprised how durable their plates and bowls were. I ended up purchasing a few other bowls and plates of the same collection and been enjoying them a lot. Thank you for making them!