Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Laura G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agoIn Love
Love the design, quality, weight most of all the colour
- Rebecca N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove!
We received our bowls a few weeks ago after a lot of research. I was looking for bowls that would be great for cereal, soups, desserts, etc. a bowl that we could have multiple uses. These are just that! I have small kids and was a little hesitant to allow them to use those but holding up really well. The gray color is a perfect shade with some subtle differences in each price. Overall I am very happy with the quality and aesthetic of these bowls!
- Tania L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove the color!
Always amazing! And the limited color is beautiful. Hopefully it will be available for add ons for a while.
- Jo F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAdorable bowls
Simple and pretty bowls for everyday use. Nice quality.
- Serena L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agobowls