Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Patricia W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoGreat purchase!
Beautifully made! Sturdy and elegant!
- Terry S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDessert plates
They are the perfect size. High quality.
- Ashia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect size plate for the little things!
I was first hesitant about buying the dessert plate since it looked too small but it actually comes into great use. I’ve used it for holding all the small things like setting up a appetizer board and obviously dessert. Definitely a plate you will use when the larger ones are just too big for what you need!
- Marco Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat plates
Love the texture on the plates
- Liz D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely plates with handcrafted look
Loved these plates for dessert. My side plates were too large and these are the perfect size. I went with the pale grey and the pink to use them together-so soft and pretty. They have a hand made finish which makes them more interesting. One plate arrived chipped which was a surprise since they packed them really well but they were so responsive and send me a replacement right away. Would love to buy more of their collection down the road. Can’t wait to serve birthday cake on them this weekend.