Designed in collaboration with Jenn Im, The Stone Blue Collection takes cues from traditional Korean ceramics—a nod to Jenn’s cultural roots. Brought to life using a special reactive glaze, each piece is limited edition and one of a kind.Learn More
What People Are Saying
- Terry S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDessert plates
They are the perfect size. High quality.
- Ashia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect size plate for the little things!
I was first hesitant about buying the dessert plate since it looked too small but it actually comes into great use. I’ve used it for holding all the small things like setting up a appetizer board and obviously dessert. Definitely a plate you will use when the larger ones are just too big for what you need!
- Marco Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat plates
Love the texture on the plates
- Liz D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLovely plates with handcrafted look
Loved these plates for dessert. My side plates were too large and these are the perfect size. I went with the pale grey and the pink to use them together-so soft and pretty. They have a hand made finish which makes them more interesting. One plate arrived chipped which was a surprise since they packed them really well but they were so responsive and send me a replacement right away. Would love to buy more of their collection down the road. Can’t wait to serve birthday cake on them this weekend.
- Ramneet D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing
These feel amazing and will probably last me a long time!