Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Alex L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agothanks!
amazing i gifted them and they loved it!
- Ellen K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoadorable
really handy for condiments
- Devron L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVersatile, Perfectly Sized
They are a great size, delightful tactile experience, and just enough wabi-sabi to be interesting without being rustic. We use them for sauces, mis en place, baby food portioning, sides (banchan), etc.
- Catherine N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat little bowls!
These little bowls are multipurpose for meal prep, snacks, dips, or for a side with a meal. They are also the perfect size for little hands or portion control!
- Jun P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoso cute
pretty color, perfect size for any sauce. had 2 defective ones and they were all replaced with new ones. Great customer service!