Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Elise P.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuper Tiny
Not sure what I will actually use these for because they are so tiny. They are well made and the color is nice -- just not practical for my use.
- Sydney C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe little plates
I love them for condiments!
- Dale C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLittle plates
Perfect for condiments or mini bouche appetizers
- Santiago M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect for indulging in amouse bouche
Not a must have but great to have it to play with your plating
- Elizabeth B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMuch appreciated gift
I gave these as a gift and the recipient was thrilled since they would be useful for appetizers or small desserts.