Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Della L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBeautiful
Perfect for a big coffee first thing. Beautiful colour of green . Will be buying a second set and matching side plates!
- Lori R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThrilled with this purchase
The size, grip and finish on these mugs is simply perfection! I adore them.
- Glenda G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove these mugs!
I have tried many kinds of coffee mugs and these are by far my favorite. Just right!
- Jodi J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoMugs
Perfect size- feels good. Look beautiful. Great quality
- Joleen D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove these
Very happy with my purchase, deep enough.