Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Rachael D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove!
I love the speckled pattern and natural ceramic bottom. Good size, too.
- Sharon B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPerfect mugs
Love these mugs, the color, the feel, the handle. They are a perfect size for a lazy morning coffee. Shipping was extremely quick. The packaging was amazing, not one bit of plastic of any sort!!!!!
I love what you are doing, Thankyou!!!!
- Tiffany H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoAmazing
I love the way these mugs feel in my hands, I only drink coffee out of these mugs now. I’m ruined.
- Tonya G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoGreat mugs!
Wasn't sure about ordering these, but glad I did. They're a bit larger than I was expecting, which is a good thing. Just the right size for a full cup of tea.
- Kevin T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove these mugs
We have gradually been expanding our Faber collection and have added 4 new mugs. Love the quality and the colour