Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- janet c.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOval Serving Platter
Rich colour creates a beautiful back drop for serving Hors D'oeuvres
- Santiago M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMust have for the family style experience
Proteins look great here
- Theresa P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful platter
Love it. Smaller than expected.
- Maripat S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNew favorite
Love this oval platter. Use for many types of food from kabobs to capresse salad.
- sandra o.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPretty, nice size
Nice size and weight. Colour is nice. I use it all the time