The Small Carafe
Add cream (or oat milk) to coffee, syrup to pancakes, or dressing to salad with this little pour-all carafe. Its small diameter makes it easy to hold, and its timeless design makes it easy to love.
- Each carafe is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
7.6 cm. height
7.6 cm. diameter
Holds 8.1 oz.
0.2 kg. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 232ºC
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Send a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Susan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agobeautiful
a lovely little vessel
- Gérard G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoDisappointed
Doesn’t spill well at all. Very disappointed
- Susan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDainty carafe
Lovely and light. No handle, but none needed. Flexible to use as sweetener storage.
- Barb C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPerfect addition to our set
I love this little carafe. As always it is a beautifully sleek handmade piece. It is perfect for cream or for dressing/sauce for two. I actually thought it would be bigger and would like to see one that is pint sized.
- Janice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSmall carafe
Wonderful, adds so much to my table. No bottles on table especially cream, syrup or salad dressing. Adds elegance! I am obsessed with your products. Excellent! I would recommend your dishes without hesitation.