Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Margaret G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful color and quality make
The little carafe is very charming. we're in love with the blush pink and planning to order the whole set.
- Cara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmall Carafe
Perfect size for my milk for my morning coffee!
- Cathy W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars7 months agoDrips
This small carafe drips so need to have a cloth nearby to use. Will probably use it for small bunches of flowers instead
Not suitable for liquids.FUFable UK6 months ago
Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback helps us get better. I'll be taking this to our design team to help us improve going forward. We'd be happy to help you exchange it for another product. Reach out to our support team at email@example.com to get that exchange started.
- Jennifer L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect!
The carafe has a simply elegant shape and is the size I wanted, to hold and heat syrup for my husband’s French toast.
- Michelle B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 months agoNot what I expected
The carafe was about 3 times bigger then I anticipated