Candle Holder Set
Everything you need to evoke a warm, luminous glow in your home—hand-finished ceramic candle holders, and hand-poured 100% pure beeswax taper candles to match.
- Each candle holder is organically shaped, one of a kind, and hand-finished in Portugal
- Each candle is made of 100% pure, unscented beeswax that’s hand-poured in New York by Greentree Home Candle
- Comes with 2 each of The Candle Holders and The Taper Candles
The Small Candle Holders
The Short Taper Candles
Large Candle Holder Set
The Large Candle Holders
The Tall Taper Candles
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 232ºC
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
For best results, trim the wick as needed so that it’s about ¼ of an inch in length. To make the most of the beeswax and prevent tunneling, burn each candle for 2-3 hours then blow it out and allow the wax to firm up before relighting.
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- Tracy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat addition to my home
These are just lovely. Love that they match my dishes.
- Mirella R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCandles
- Margaret D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNice Candle Holders
Nice and simple. I like the taupe color as it adds something to my speckled white dish collection.
- Margaret D.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoStandard candles
These are nice candles; however, I think they are overpriced for one set.
- Dave T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat product
Awesome!FUFable UK6 months ago
We agree - they're lit. Thanks for the kind words Dave.