Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- McKenna G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect espresso cup!
Crafted with care and so beautiful! Couldn’t be happier with them.
- Wendi G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove Love Love these cups
I love the imperfect shape and how comfortable they are to hold.
- Georgina B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful!
These are absolutely gorgeous and exactly as I expected. Colors are beautiful - soft pastels. I got the green and the pale pink. They are small & sturdy. Can go in dishwasher & microwave. Love these!!!
- Courtney S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat little cappuccino cups!
We love these little cappuccino cups! They are the quality that you would expect from fable and easy to hold in your hand. My only request: can you please make espresso cups now! That was what we originally wanted.
- Angé A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat size!
Great for everyday espresso/coffee! Love the quality!