Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Ines Z.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVery small
My feeling in general with Fable is that these bowls are a bit small and the other size is too big...just like Goldilocks would prefer a size "just right". Like the product generally but even the dinner plates are too large for me.FUFable UK3 weeks ago
Hi Ines, we appreciate you sending us your feedback – it helps us get better! I don't know if you've given our Breakfast Bowls a try, but they might be the thing you're looking for. I've also shared your feedback with our product & design team and hope we can create something 'just right' for you :)
- Kevin T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat purchase.
These are very handy sized bowls. A perfect complement to the larger soup bowls. Also really good a pre-bowls. As with all Faber products, really well made
- Carla M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDessert bowls good for so much more!
Amazing ... beyond happy with all my Fable Tableware. Simply added more of these since I use them every single day for so much more than dessert! Would buy again and again and again ... bravo!
- Jennifer P.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 months agoOne Arrived Broken
I like the dishes - one arrived broken. But I guess it’s a risk when you get dishes shipped… overall they are goodFUFable UK6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We’re so sorry to hear about your breakage. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't already so that we can make it right!
- Miranda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove Them!
Perfect bowls to display in a kitchen on a small open shelf