Designed in collaboration with Jenn Im, The Stone Blue Collection takes cues from traditional Korean ceramics—a nod to Jenn’s cultural roots. Brought to life using a special reactive glaze, each piece is limited edition and one of a kind.Learn More
What People Are Saying
- Laura G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIn Love
Love the weight, design, quality and most of the colour
- Leah M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIn love
I have been searching for new dinnerware for a looooong time and when the Stone Blue color came out, I knew it was meant to be. The dinner plates are gorgeous - just the right amount of blue hue. The plates are just the right weight to feel substantial but not too heavy. Along with the rest of our pieces, we are happy diners.
- Glenda N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoperfection
they are lovely for everyday use!! so pretty
- Denise L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful!
I purchased the set - dinner, salad, soup, cereal - as a housewarming gift for daughter ( a sustainability specialist). But it was my son-in-law who fell in love first! He thought they were just what was needed to elevate their meals. He cleaned them and served dinner in them that same evening and makes excuses to use them. They plan buying more!
I think I need a set ;)
- Katherine B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLittle they are
A bit smaller than I anticipated it they are beautiful.