Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Susan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agobeautiful
a lovely little vessel
- Gérard G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agoDisappointed
Doesn’t spill well at all. Very disappointed
- Susan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDainty carafe
Lovely and light. No handle, but none needed. Flexible to use as sweetener storage.
- Barb C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect addition to our set
I love this little carafe. As always it is a beautifully sleek handmade piece. It is perfect for cream or for dressing/sauce for two. I actually thought it would be bigger and would like to see one that is pint sized.
- Janice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSmall carafe
Wonderful, adds so much to my table. No bottles on table especially cream, syrup or salad dressing. Adds elegance! I am obsessed with your products. Excellent! I would recommend your dishes without hesitation.