For big bouquets, kitchen utensils by the stove, or on its own as a decor piece. With its rib exterior and unglazed bottom, this hand-finished vase adds a touch of texture to any room.
- Each vase is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
12.7 cm. diameter
21.6 cm. height
1.36 kg. each
0.4 cm. rim thickness
Holds 71 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Send a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Maureen H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPink and speckled white
I have bought this vase in pink for me and as a gift! It goes beautifully with my speckled white dishes which I also love!
- Cher N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat size
A wonderful vase- perfect for sunflowers!
- Branson R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful like all our Fable products
We use it to hold our cooking utensils and its a great addition to our kitchen. We love the quality and appearances like all of our other Fable products
- Natalia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVase
- AliVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSimple Elegance
I bought this to use as a utensil holder and am so pleased with the simple elegance it brings to our kitchen. So pleased with it!